I build traditional farmhouse style, sliding barn doors in all the most popular designs. Every door is crafted to precisely fit your custom application. I can also match a custom design if your looking for something a little different.
My doors are built with eastern white pine shiplap boards and straight grained, quarter sawn Douglas Fir battens to ensure a straight and square door that will not warp or bow. (Not all pictures below show this construction.) Most doors are constructed with hidden fasteners on the backside with no visible screws or plugs on the front side, unless requested.
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Guaranteed Fitment
- Pre-hung Installation Available
- No Visible Screws or Nails on Door Front
- Hidden Fasteners on Back Side
- Back Side Designs Available
- Straight Grained, Quarter Sawn battens (stiles and rails)
- No Warp Guarantee
- Rough Sawn (barnwood) Options
- British Brace
- Norwegian Full Z
- Full X
- Half X
- Half X With Arched Top Rail
- Double X
- Full Z
- Half Z
- Double Z
- Single Panel
- Double Panel
- Kona (dark brown)
- Special Walnut (medium brown)
- White (lightly distressed)
- Unfinished (sanded and ready for your paint or stain)
- Custom colors available upon request
Send me a message with your opening size and I can give you an exact quote.
Pickup or Delivery:
I’m now offering free delivery within 10 miles of my location in Spencer Mass. Any distance above that range will be $1 per mile one way.
Sliding doors can be utilized to replace bathroom doors, bedroom doors, French doors, utility room doors and screen doors, just to name a few! Barn doors are often a perfect solution for dining room’s to close off the space, and if you have a farmhouse table, they’ll complement each other beautifully!
I would love to build your custom door for you and would greatly appreciate your support. Thank you!
Exceptional quality and craftsmanship guaranteed for life….