Traditional Time Tested Construction:
My doors are built with eastern white pine shiplap boards and straight grained, quarter sawn Douglas Fir battens to ensure a straight and square door that will not warp or bow. (Not all pictures below show this construction.) Most doors are constructed with hidden fasteners on the backside with no visible screws or plugs on the front side, unless requested.
- I work with everyone personally
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty
- Guaranteed Fitment
- Pre-hung Installation Available
- No Visible Screws or Nails on Door Front
- Hidden Fasteners on Back Side
- Back Side Designs Available
- Straight Grained, Quarter Sawn battens (stiles and rails)
- No Warp Guarantee
- Rough Sawn (barnwood) Options
Traditional & Unique Designs:
- British Brace
- Norwegian Full Z
- Full X
- Half X
- Half X With Arched Top Rail
- Double X
- Full Z
- Half Z
- Double Z
- Single Panel
- Double Panel
- Kona (dark brown)
- Special Walnut (medium brown)
- White (lightly distressed)
- Unfinished (sanded and ready for your paint or stain)
- Custom colors available upon request
Send me a message with your opening size and I can give you an exact quote.
Pickup or Delivery:
I’m now offering free delivery within 10 miles of my location in Spencer Mass. Any distance above that range will be $1 per mile one way.
Barn Door Applications:
Sliding doors can be utilized to replace bathroom doors, bedroom doors, French doors, utility room doors and screen doors, just to name a few! Barn doors are often a perfect solution for dining room’s to close off the space, and if you have a farmhouse table, they’ll complement each other beautifully!
I would love to build your custom door for you and would greatly appreciate your support. Thank you!
Exceptional quality and craftsmanship guaranteed for life….
We’ve just released our new interior ladder system with many exciting accessories. Turn our seemingly ordinary blanket ladder into a multi-use ladder with our shelves, crates, bins, accessory hooks, chalkboard nameplate, wall hanging kit, chandelier kit and much more!
Want To Place An Order? Here’s How To Contact Me.
Call or Text: 508 864 6114
Facebook Messenger: m.me/bennyDesignsFurniture
Thank You For Your Interest And Support! I Really Appreciate It!
A Sample of Recent Work...